A Blog about the Inter County Baseball League. One of the oldest baseball leagues in Canada Founded in 1919

Saturday, May 15, 2010

What's baseball without a Hot Dog?

Sitting in the stands at the Royals game today and all I could hear is complaints about no hot dogs or fries being available.

I find it shocking that the concession stand at the park isn't selling them. I figure if enough of the regulars complain maybe something will get done.

Email the people in charge

Team President Jim Rooney jjrooney@rogers.com

Kelly Diamond royals-sales@live.com

2 comments:

  1. If they werent selling dogs or fries, what WERE they selling?

    Geez, I thought it was bad that the Majors just started selling beer at the tail end of last season. But in Guelph, no hot dogs, no fries and no beer...yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to my wife and nephew they have limited selection of chips, pop (diet or coke). Licorice, Micro wave pop corn (yuk) My nephew got a ring pop. No sunflower seeds so I popped across the street to the convenience store. Also no coffee but thankfully someone i know did a timmy's run

    ReplyDelete